Spacious, very light and unique detached villa of almost 350 m2 in a former vicarage. The building has been completely renovated, expanded and turned into a sustainable house with an Energy Label A +. In this historic house on a plot of approximately 1,000m2, space, light, architecture and nature work together to offer you a great living experience with a view over the Amstelveense Poel. Luxury and sustainability are the key principles of the project.
BUILT FOR LIFE
Ideal family home, consisting of a spacious bright living room (ceiling height of over 3 m) and spacious, bright kitchen with direct access to the sunny terrace and garden facing south. The house contains 5 large bedrooms (including a nanny/guest room) and 3 bathrooms. The building also has a multifunctional work/storage space of approximately 45 m2 with with its own entrance. This separate room can be used according to your own wishes. Parking is possible on site and offers space for several cars. The house is fully luxuriously finished including kitchen, sanitary facilities, interior doors and incorporated spotlights. The walls are plastered and woodwork is painted. The house is offered excluding floor finishing and garden landscaping.
HISTORICAL AND SUSTAINABLE
Architect Leo van der Bijl (1857-1943) was commissioned in 1906 to design a presbytery, which was given the name 'Het Bevangen Waard' after construction was completed. Over the years, the building has been inhabited or used as an office. In 2011, the facade became a municipal monument. The old style features have been restored to their original state and offer a nice contrast to the modern buildings at the rear, designed by architect Leo van Bemmelen.
LIFELY AND SPACIOUS
Handweg 119 is situated on a strip of luxury buildings along the banks of the "De Poel", a nature reserve. The plot is flanked by beautiful villas and apartments in the former "Handwegkerk". The bustling Old Village is within walking distance.
Daily shopping can be done at the Maalderij, Lindenlaan, Van der Hooplaan or at the Amsterdamseweg. The lively Stadshart Amstelveen with all its shops including the Bijenkorf, the Cobra Museum and the various bars and restaurants with terraces are also nearby. The Zwartepad (bicycle path to Amsterdam) is located behind the villas along the "De Poel". The house is also easily accessible by car to the A9 exit road, and public transport. Various (international) schools are within cycling distance.
- Former vicarage with monumental facade (built in 1906)
- Very spacious living area of almost 350 m2
- Spacious hall with original staircase
- Detached on a plot of approximately 1.000 m2
- Large south-facing garden
- High design, completely renovated and expanded house
- New foundation and insulated roof of the old building
- New window frames and double glazing (HR++)
- Modern air source heat pump
- Underfloor heating throuhgout the house
- Air and heat recycling system
- No gas
- Energy label A+
- Equipped with completely new water pipes and electricity
- Sufficient parking space on site
- Purchase price is "vrij op naam"; the seller pays transfer tax, costs of deed of delivery and various charges for public registers)
- Subject to the owner's approval; property will be acquired for personal use only
- Possibility to install solar panels on the rear building
- Beeches in the front garden (fagus sylvatica 'Atropunicea') are on the list of valuable trees of the Municipality of Amstelveen.
- Delivery includes kitchen, sanitary facilities, incorporated spotlights, interior doors and excludes floor finishing and landscaping of the outside space
- Project notary Bellaar
Living Space ca. 341 m² • Land area 1000 m² • Rooms 8 • Purchase Price 2.950.000 EUR
|Purchase Price||2.950.000 EUR|
|Living Space||ca. 341 m²|
|Available from||According to the arrangement|
|Energy information||At the time of preparing the document, no energy certificate was available.|